Blodnick II

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hey Kids

How is everyone doing out there? Me? I'm holding up. I forgot to mention that the Pokes came off with a big win this weekend. That always makes things happier. I also bought my ticket for the big football game in Laramie that is coming up in a few weeks. Very excited to get back into that. Hell, it's a lot of the reason I wanted to move to Denver in the first place.

3 day weekends really throw me for a loop. I sit at my desk most of the morning, just staring at the computer screen as if something might get done that way. I just sit and kind of hope that the ductwork starts drawing itself, and the crap pipe starts sloping its crap away without me touching it.

But in the end it doesn't happen, so I volunteer to go work on stuff upstairs just so I don't have to stair at that stupid screen anymore. I like the upstairs. No one is there, there are windows that look out over everything, and the constant hubbub of people is gone. I would LOVE to move my office up there, along with a few other people with whom I could enjoy it with.

But, alas, it is not to be. Can you believe it is the 7th of September already? geez.