Blodnick II

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

That's a lot o' rain.

When I was growing up in Wyoming my family would decide to get out of the state. Most of the time we drove down to Ft. Collins, and if we were really lucky, Denver.

I remember we would cross that state line either on 287 or on I-25, and I could always just swear that the second I saw that big welcome to Colorado sign everything started to get greener. To this day I think it is like that...and I have an inkling of why...

...because it rains so freaking much!!! Good Lord I have never ever ever seen so much rain in my life if you put it all together. i We got something like an inch in half an hour today, and it has never let up. Not one bit. Heck, I have had to watch the olympics all night tonight with half the screen covered up with flood warnings.

Oh, and by the way, the new car holds up in it really well. (Fine, I'll let the cat out of the bag, I bought my first all new car this weekend. It ain't the fanciest thing out there, but it beats the spark plug shooting dingy I've been driving! Oh, and it is the one shown...the LS Sport)