Blodnick II

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What a miserable day...

Yeah I know yesterday I posted this bright happy thing about Mario (which I am still not ashamed of thank you very much!)

Anyway, I had the most miserable day at work since working at Albertsons in highschool and the people made me bag it in paper instead of plastic (heathens!) So today, since there was little for me to do, I got to go to the North Denver office (which we closed) and throw away literally thousands of binders of equipment stuff. It was fine for awhile, until I learned it wasn't on the first floor.

Crap, very tired. Then we get back to the main office and I have to hang this pseudo art thing with the company logo on it. It is supposed to symbolize mechanical and electrical engineering using metal and wire. Not sure if it does that, but I do know it can cut the hell out of your hand...as 3 of us learned. Got out pretty late too, and all for some stupid company piece o' crap that everyone thought was ugly in the first place.

Tomorrow I get to do it again (well hopefully not the art thing-a-magig anyway).

Someday I will get to do engineering again...and the world will rejoice.

(on a side note, sorry for the rant. not normally my style, but for God's sake I should never be in a position with this job where I could claim workman's comp!!!)