Blodnick II

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Oofda

Well I am getting pretty excited for my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend. I have never been any further east than Michigan...well and Florida but I don't think that counts.

Anyway, thanks to Meg I get to also fly on my very first private jet. Who knows, maybe the last one I ever get the chance to be in. But I think it will be really cool and hopefully I will find a way to take a bunch of pictures to share with you peeps :-)

Work? Umm, interesting I could say. The office abandoned the second floor about a year ago...and by abandoned I mean got up and walked downstairs...and never looked back. Well they are trying to sublease it now so me and a buddy of mine get to organize all of it. Kind of cool actually. We get to sit in some awesome chairs and stare out the window all day...with only the two of us up there. Also, we get to look through a lot of old plans. I opened up some plans for some mansions here in Denver. WOW! People have some money here. Not 1, but 3 maids bedrooms. Wow.

Someday

(probably not though)