Blodnick II

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Have you noticed?

Hey guys. Have you noticed this new thing at the top of my blog where you can jump from one blog to the next? It is pretty neat. Well it is potentially neat anyway.

The one thing that I have found as I jump from blog to blog is that 95% of the ones I go to only have like 3 posts...ever! So here is what I don't understand. Why blog for 3 days? Why even bother?

I wish that you could click that button and it would just take you to good blogs. You could skip all the crap and go straight to something interesting, or something that some 13 year old didn't write.

Anyway, tomorrow new glasses! WOOHOO! I think someday if I get enough money I will just have like 10 pair of glasses that I can switch out whever I want, instead of waiting 2 years in between. But in any case, I am stoked to get a new set of specs! Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, and one of the things I have been playing with today. beat up either Bush or Kerry. Either way it will kill some work time!