Blodnick II

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Woohoo!

What a great weekend. I got to see a bunch of friends and do a bunch of cool stuff.

Friday I got to hang with my married friends. It was great! We ate a bunch of Boston Market and watched a flik and just laughed it up till very very late. those married kids, they sure know how to stay up.

Saturday I took my new car up to Laramie to hang with Meg and Keith. We toured the campus, mostl.y because I wanted to see PRexy's. It is really interesting now, there is no road around the campus, but there are these great walkways. I think when it is all said and done it will make the campus one of the best out here.

Then we went to this new cajun place in town. WOW! I had a big ole' bowl of gumbo, and it was awesome. We also ordered some gator for an appetizer. I hate to say it, but it totally tastes like chicken. A little on the clear side (hmm, not sure how else to put that) but chicken-y all the same. I guess I expected it to taste a little more like fish.

I watched a bunch of Olympics and just hung out with my friends. Felt like good ole times in college...well minus the gumbo.