Blodnick II

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Guten Abends!

Hey there everyone! Well it looks like I am off on my magical adventure tomorrow. My bags are packed and now I am just waiting till the rest of the show arrives. Should be pretty cool though. Lots of firsts for me on this trip; the east, a jet, a weekend alone with Megan...I can go on and on.

So yeah, that is the jist of it. Work was actually relly good today. I got to layout the plumbing for a kitchen. A major cooks kitchen! Yeah, not rocket science...mostly connecting the dots. But I did enjoy it and that is worth something. Oh, also got my glasses today. Looks like I have always worn them. Either that is good or I went too blase'.

Pokes play this Saturday against Appalachian State, so GO POKES!

Have a great long weekend everyone and I'll try my best to do the same.