Blodnick II

Friday, September 10, 2004

The Exorcist (and a second date)

Well tonight I went out with the second girl for the second time. I am not sure if I am used to this "dating" thing. I tink I am learning a thing or two though. Okay, well that was complete bullcrap.

We went to C..B. & Potts and had a very nice dinner, though I am beginning to suspect she has a thing about eating in front of people. Seeing as I lack that problem, I enjoyed my meal immensely. Then we took a drive around in the new car. She seemed to like it, but did manage to make fun of my stick shifting. Look, I'm getting better at it.

Then we ended the night watching the new exorcist flick. Yay. You know there is a reason that I have never seen the original...I HATE FREAKY ASS MOVIES! Hell I am pretty sure I was alot more afraid of what was going on than she was. Made me want to just huddle up in a ball. Never ever ever will I watch the first one (though I do hope to go see the new Resident Evil tomorrow night!)

Heading to Laramie for the weekend. Always a good time. Funny, I have barely been back in Denver and I am already like "whoiah, time to get out of town man." I am sure you will all have spectacualr weekends, and I may even see some of you.

Later.