Blodnick II

Sunday, October 17, 2004

So I lied

I know I said that I would write on Friday about what I decided to cook, but I didn't. Oh well. Here is the rundown. I made a butternut squash soup with pureed carmelized onions and giner. I also made an award winning texas chili (no beans) and finished it all off with a crockpot roast that will make your eyes bug out.

It was all a lot of fun to do, and definitley fun to eat. I got to see Barrie Jo and hung out with Spencer and Jenny. Go see Shaun of the Dead. That movie is destined to be a classic. I laughed thoughout the whole freaking thing!

It was very weird to not go to Larame this weekend to see the Pokes. They ended up losing to BYU (sigh) but I will be in Ft. Collins next Friday night to see them take on the Rams.

The week? Ummm, not sure. I think I am going to be doing odds and ends work for a little bit. Frankly I think that is fine. After the past few weeks of having major deadlines and working directly for the prez of the company I could use the break. Hope you all had good weekends and you have great weeks.