Blodnick II

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It seems like...

...I have watched the same debate 3 times now. Sure they talked about domestic issues versus foreign issues, but I don't think I gained any new perspective on the candidates after the very first debate.

It seems I have a request for a recipe though, and that is what I am going to do instead of talking about anything. Oh, I may have a roommate sometime soon because things fell through for a good friend of mine. We will see though.

Wicked Good Pumpkin Seeds

2 cups pumpkin seeds (Normally takes me a couple medium pumpkins, but one will do)
1tsp Worcester sauce
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt

Gut pumpkin and make sure you get all the little goo things off the seeds.
Boil seeds in salted water for 10 min
Dry seeds on paper towel
Add Worcester sauce and salt to melted butter and mix till salt dissolves.
Add seeds
Stir til coated
Bake for 1-2 hours at 225°F checking and turning every 15 minutes until the seeds are crunchy and delicious, but not burned.
Toss pumpkin before it rots.