Blodnick II

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Believe me now, it's for real.

Can you beleive it? We won again!!! Yet another fantastic football game that the Cowboys put together. The Cowboys, the same ones that won 3 games the last three years I was there, are now 4-1. I am speechless. Well, not really.

Great game though, totally won by the defense. The crowd was great, though smaller than I would have hoped. We actually got into one guys head with the "43's a bitch" chant. He started taunting us back. Yeah, pretty sure he is going to be running the stadium steps on Monday in San Diego.

The rest of the weekend was good. I got to hang out with Keith a lot...not Megan at all, and a few others who decided they needed to see Nick trashed. They got what they wanted, and I got a massive headache.

The week, oh the week. I don't know what to expect and that always scares me a little. I have to finish this job for the prez and then he wants me to do something else. Yikes. Doesn't he know I'm stupid? Come on...blödnick!!!