Blodnick II

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's Official

My good friend Ken, who got layed off in Grand Junction will be moving to Denver, probably by the end of October. It sucks that they closed the Grand Junction office, but I have to admit it will be nice to have a friend in town. He will be staying here in my 1 bedroom for awhile, but hopefully we can get into a 2 bed here.

In any case, I think in the end it will be pretty cool to have a friend in the office with me again. Someone to go get a polish dog and a coke for $1.50 at sams club.

So my weekend. Well I am going to make a post sometime tomorrow on my final recipe decisions. I have narrowed it down and want to get the list to 3 for sure. Then it is a big fun day on Saturday of cooking. Jenny and Spencer are going to come down on Saturday to sample how it all turns out...then we are going to see Shaun of the Dead (which no one else would see with me.)

Anyway, if you don't check in till Monday, have a great weekend! IF you do, well talk to you soon.

P.S. GO POKES! BEAT THE KITTIES!