Blodnick II

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Oh, I suppose I should...

Hey there everyone. Hope you all had really good weekends. I had another very nice weekend...with plenty of bongos and very little alcohol. The Pokes won, which is great, but the attendance was only 12,000...which is not. Hopefully conference season will change all taht. I had a great time with my family though, and ate the most ass-kicking burger I have ever let touch my lips. Seriously, the thing made me cry.

I am also happy to announce that I am back on the wagon with my diet. I bought a new grill today (something I should have done right when I got out here) and started grilling my food again. I forgot how often I did that in California. Anyway, feels nice to have a goal with that whole thing again.

Not sure about this week. I have to work with the prez of the company for at least a couple of days. The job sounds easy, but things have not been at all easy lately. Maybe this will change things. In any case I hope everyone has a great week and I will keep you posted as always.

...oh, and I am totally watching the VP debates Tuesday. Could be more entertaining that Temptation Island 2!!!