Blodnick II

Friday, October 01, 2004

Donkey Donkey Konga!

Well I finally found my game last night, and I gotta tell you that thing is wicked addictive. Imagine tapping a plastic bongo drum to all your favorite tunes. Well, I don't think you can get it until you play it, but I can assure you it is a ton of fun.

Work finally slowed down. Most of the job is done and ready to go out, and as far as I know there are just a few things that need to get picked up before it is done done.

Heading to Laramie for the weekend yet again. We have a game against Louisiana-Monroe. They were on the Bottom 10 list this week, so it should be an easy win, but I never count on anything.

Hope to see some of you this weekend. My gramps, Liz and my Mom are coming down for the game. My Grandpa says he has never been to one...well I suppose that will all change. Maybe he'll buy me a beer:)