Blodnick II

Sunday, September 26, 2004

WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!!

Oh my God what a great game it was on Saturday. There were just so many great plays that were all wicked memorable. The long run, the double punt, the 87 yard punt return, and of course the reciever to reciever touchdown pass. It was so great to be a Wyoming fan on saturday. I got very very sunburned and had a great time celebrating the win later.

I am just kind of in awe right now of how great a game it was. My hope is that this will mean a lot more attendance and just hopefully an all around turnaround in Wyoming football. All I know is that I will be there next weekend...family in tow, to watch what will hpoefully be another great home win for the Pokes.

Oh yeah, and the rest of the weekend was good too. Hung out with Keith and Meg, and got to hookup with Ken and his fiancee'. Then Saturday night I got to hang with Abra and Jeff and a whole bunch of Abra's fam. Great times all around. But now I am sunburned and working on no sleep...so early night for Nick.

GO POKES!!!