Blodnick II

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It finally happened

For the first time since I started out in this whole business world bullcrap, the office came home with me. Now I have stayed many a late night and worked a few weekends as well, but I have always refused to let it come home with me.

Well I finally had to. I couldn't stand being in the gray box anymore, but more needed to get done (thanks to the insistance of my boss). It was kind of weird to tell you the truth. Much like homework again. In fact, I haven't had that feeling of needing to get something done so I could enjoy my evening since I left school.

So what did I do? The exact opposite of what I did in school...I cranked it out so I could enjoy the rest of my evening. Wow, all it took me was to leave school and get a job to figure that one out.