Blodnick II

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Holy crap!

Work got a heck of a lot busier than I could have ever imagined on Sunday night. This job just became a bear. Thankfully while everyone else has to put in the long hours on it the rest of the week, the president of the company pulled me off onto some pet project for him...and you don't take the president's help.

For the first time since I have been here I randomly ran into some people I knew. Last night (after leaving at about 9:30) I went to the supermarket to get a few things and a couple of ARE/structurals were there. Pretty cool. I have found that all I ever talk about with people from school who actually went to work is "isn't working weird?" or "yeah, but at least we have the evenings free."

Yeah, so that was cool. Hopefully I can end my dissappearing act later this evening. Wish me luck!

P.S. Yes, I voted for the Pokes. Hopefully we can keep on top till Thursday!