Blodnick II

Thursday, September 23, 2004

And the weekend doth cometh.

Been very very busy at work...especially today. I have gotten some great comments about it lately though, so that makes me happy. Also the bagel man decided to come and visit for the first time in a couple of weeks...but mysteriously the burritto man has all but disappeared. Hopefully you all will get to know this kind of thing when you get into the business world. "May I have your attention please, the candy man is in the front lobby." (every Thursday at 4!)

Off to Laramie for the weekend...well some of it anyway. Not sure if I'll go on Friday or Saturday morning. Either way I am looking forward to the game and maybe catching up with Ken.

Unti then I bid you adieu. Just one more stressful morning between me and a stressful weekend!