Blodnick II

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Lovin it

Wow what a great cold spell we have going on down here right now. Today was pretty much exactly what a winter day in Sacramento was...well the bad days anyway. It rained, got down to about 41°F, then pretty much stopped there. Yup, I had it bad in the winter!

Work has just been a headache, but frankly I have been enjoying it. I am getting a lot done and I am asking a lot of questions that I think are impressing them that I would even know to ask that. Hopefully they are taking notice...and hopefully in a good way.

And that takes me to hot chocolate. Today I had my first packet of hot chocolate in what must be ages. WOW! Holy crud that stuff is of the gods. I think I want to make some homemade. Now that it is getting cold outside again I want to start investing some time into cooking. Kinda getting excited for hot soups and roasts and winter squash. yum!

Wow, random post...oh well, at least I wrote tonight! Later!