Blodnick II

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Still Happy

Is it odd that 3 days later I am still giddy about the game last Saturday? It truly was one not to be missed. The polls on that play now have us at 60% of the vote, with the next closest being well below 24%.

One of my favorite things about the game were the Ole Miss fans. They were nice, supportive of their team without being dicks, and genuinely seemed happt to be there. In fact one guy wrote an article in a newspaper out there that dang near put a tear in my eye. You should read it cuz it is like getting messed up on pot and having a whole table full of rice krispie treats right there in front of you.

On another note, work has sucked very much bad the past couple of days. I can only hope tomorrow is a better day. I don't know how to react to outlandish praise one day, and the next hearing how crappy it is.

Either way I sure as hell can't wait for Saturday.