Blodnick II

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Back in Time

So I headed towards that little town of my birth, Casper, this weekend. I had a great time actually. Let me think. Well after spending the morning arguing with my coworkers, I hopped in my car and got on with the drive. I love my car. I had to take it out of overdrive 1 time...that is it. woo hoo.

I spent Friday night hanging with my mom, then got to hang out with Josh for a few hours after that. We watched Mean Girls. I realy hate to say this, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think because it was written by Tina Fey of SNL.

Saturday I worked on my grandpa's computer and got a haircut and made dinner...then hung out with the mom more. Went to church on Sunday and drove out.

But to top it all off I was flung back in time when my friend Spence and I started playing an online game again. Really the first time in years, if you don't count one here and there. What a time warp. I started to get all these nerdy strategies running through my head again and the adrenaline of knocking him out.

Quite fun. Oh, and I have ants. dang.