Blodnick II

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Oh yeah Oh yeah

Man the new Green Day album is sweet. I just can't listen to it enough...which probaly means total Green Day burnout sometime next Thursday. The cool thing about the album is that it pretty much plays from one end of the disc to the other, carrying between songs. And other songs reference back to earlier songs...kinda like a story. In any case I think they are pissed at the government. Makes for good music though.

Also the new Tegan & Sara album came out, which is equally as sweet. It is a good week for my kind of music.

I gotta say it has been a pretty good week in general. I got to watch Will FErrel, I got some great stuff to do at work, and today I won an arguement with my superiors. That's what you get for trying to screw people out of fresh air!!! It only took me one weekend and 2 almost full nights to learn my lesson on messing with people's fresh air.

But this weekend it is off to Casper. It should be a good time...normally is. Catch you all on Sunday and have wicked good ones...oh and try and find that great music I have been talking about (check out the Shins too...it'll change your life.)