Blodnick II

Monday, August 16, 2004

I love the Olympics...

...and I hate instant updates on the internet. I can't even get online to write my blog without finding out how the US gymnastics team did. Here they are looking they are going to win it all. I was prepared to stay up and watch it all the way through, then MSN has great big on the front page that they are settling for silver.

Shit!

What's even the point in watching the rest? Maybe during these olympics I should just not get on the internet at all. I also bring this up because I read about Phelps losing before I watched it, made the excitement buildup disappear.

That's it, I love the Olympics too much to find stuff out early, so I'll turn on the one news source for my homepage that can't report anything, no matter how hard they try.