Blodnick II

Friday, August 06, 2004

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Yup, it was one year ago today that I jumped onto the blog scene. Most people don't last more than 2 or 3 months, but today my friends, the journey has gotten us to one year!

I've had some great posts (Dear Wendy's, Trips to Tahoe, The Pumpkins!) and some nnot so great ones (work sucks, work is hard, I am tired...). But its all good stuff to me. In fact, I know of only one person who has been reading since day 1. Well some people read day one and were turned off by it (me complaining about how html is hard) but eventually I got them to come back.

So I think this is cause for celebration! Ken and his fiance are coming to Denver tonight and we are gonna hit up PF Changs (even have a reservation). Tomorrow I am probably going car hunting...not a pleasant experience, but not awful either.

So anyway, have a great weekend and remember to drink a beer for the blog!!!