Blodnick II

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Here I sit.

So here I am at work, waiting for a whole slew of selections to come from the vendor guy. You see when someone was checking my work today they found a very serious error that had to be fixed. My fault??? Of course not. Well, a little for heading the advice of an upper level without questioning the logic.

So here I sit, waiting at my computer to work the whole night away. By the end of the night I won't even have to come in tomorrow or Friday, though I will. All I can hope is that someone noticed. The lady checking my stuff said she has been very impressed with my work, aside from the fact that it is mostly wrong and needs to be fixed.

Well, at least she likes my coloring. I may not post tomorrow night, for if I do indeed finish everything tonight and tomorrow morning, I think a 3-day sleep is on order.

Night.