Blodnick II

Sunday, August 15, 2004

A very good one.

My Mom came down this weekend and we ended up just eating a lot of stuff, but it was a great time. Friday we went to a sushi place that is really close to here. It was excellent, as always.

Saturday my sister was cool enough to come down and hang out with us. We drove around some and just hung out. She ended up leaving early so my Mom and I went out to dinner again. There are a million restaurants around here, but heck if I know where an Olive Garden is. So we went to Bennighan's...good enough.

Today was the great day though. We went to this fantastic restaurantin LoDo before we went and saw Chicago. The food was incredible, and the waiter was pretty nice. I believe it was called the Samba Room. I had this really special shrimp...and it still tasted like crappy shrimp. Oh well, the rest was awesome.

Chicago was really good as well. It was a lot different than I anticipated. There really were no sets, but all the songs were there and the orchestra (really a band in this case) was freaking great! Oh, but the firealarms kept going off in the first act. Very distracting, but ignorable I suppose. No mad rushes for the door or anything.

Other stuff happened, but not everything in one night for you. Have a good week kids. Last week for me blew so hopefully this will be a bit different.