Blodnick II

Sunday, August 08, 2004

The best weekend ever!

Well, maybe not. Really not a bad one either. Just a weekend I suppose. Friday I got to hook up with Ken and his fiancee' and went out to PF Changs (YUM!) That was nice, and it gave me a good reason to pick the place up.

Saturday I spent most of the day at a car dealership test-driving cars and letting the salesman think he had sold me something. I almost did buy a car, but I think it is just best to let my current one die on me somewhere random on the highway before I get too frantic! Oh well, these things happen.

Really not sure about the week this week. The past few weeks have just been frantic, but this one may be the exact opposite. Studying for my test (that I have to take by Friday) and just being coolkid Nick.

Hope ya'll had good ones.