Blodnick II

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Cuz I promised I would

With as tired as I am right now, I would like nothing more than to hit the sack, but a promise is a promise.

I think it is time that I talked about dating. Dating is not easy, in fact dating is just about the hardest thing I can think of doing next to walking a flight of stairs! You have to prep for them. You have to pick up the apartment just in the off-chance that you end up back at your place.

Then you have to do things like ask questions that you don't even really know about your very best friends. But see, this is all to be expected in the dating scene. There is a protocol to be followed, and frankly I think the protocol can bite me. I hate being fake for an evening...despise it. But I have to come across as this perfect man, or what I have been told is the perfect man.

As I see it we should all just get tossed in a room, and the first person to ask something like "What do you're parents do for a living?" has to leave. This goes on until at the end all the stupid stuff you are supposed to ask is gone and the only thing left to do is be friends.

Life would be so much easier if I didn't like girls...have a great weekend everyone. I get to see Chicago (YAY) and hopefully relax. Smile big yo!