Blodnick II

Monday, August 09, 2004

A slow one at work...

...so I filled it with other things. I can't imagine what it must have been like to work 10 or 15 years ago when you ran out of things to do. What did you do? Certainly not look stuff up on the internet for no particular reason.

Tonight I watched the sushi battle of Iron Chef. My conclusion? Making sushi still looks really hard. Now you don't have to go and eat rawfish to eat sushi, but just making the stupid rice looks incredibly difficult...that is why I think I should try it. Not sure when, but certainly soon.

Anyway, it seems like I have a new friend in the blogging world, so check out Madiecat on my favorite blogs to the right there. Just starting on it, but I think it will end up well.

Yeah, so maybe I will try to say something interesting tomorrow. You never know!