Blodnick II

Sunday, August 01, 2004

It was...a weekend.

Wow, I think for one of the first times ever this summer I am not going to gush about my perfect weekend. First things, I ran into some car problems and it is quite possible I will be in need of a vehicle very soon. Sucky. Then the money woes kept coming. A huge electric bill (deposits suck) and a pretty expensive Friday night.

Speaking of Friday night, I am sorry that it turned out the way that it did. I had a good time, but it probably cost me too much in the end (and more than just in my wallet.) Encampment was ok. I had never been there without being put to labor :) We really didn't do much though, trying to recover from the previous evening. The moon was incredible though. Not only was it a blue moon, but it was a harvest moon...glowing orange in the sky. Very cool.

So this week is studying for my test and trying to figure out how I can pull all of this car/money stuff off for the next few months. Too bad Ramen isn't in my diet.