Blodnick II

Monday, July 26, 2004

So you want some funny!?!?!?

Well too freakin' bad!  What, you think I can just put on a show day in day out of every minute of my life???  You think that I can just sit down at this computer and just come up with "Bitch made me waffles." on a regular basis?

Well think again.  Blogging does not mean that just on the spur of the moment I can have things like "I love scotch, scotch scotch scotch." come bursting forth from my menial task head.  Oh no, you have to work at it.  You have to try hard to bring the funny.  Sure anyone can spew out "I have a face like a elephant's behind." and feel good about themselves.  But it takes talent to come up with notions like "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."

So stop with the pressure.  It may take weeks to say something as funny as "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  So stick with me on this one.  The funny is coming...but first, I gotta go to work.