Blodnick II

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Busy Man!

Wow, have I ever been working hard lately! Lots to get done, not much time to do it.

This past weekend Ken and I went to see the enw Star Wars movie. Wow! I mean, you didn't need the first or second movie at all because everything you ever wanted to know happened in the 3rd movie! Some serious chill moments (and some serious horrible dialogue. Oh well. It is Star Wars!)

Then we went and got some amazing steaks from Tony's on Saturday. It was pretty awesome. On Sunday I decided to be the engineer that I am and make a list with check boxes of all the things that I want to do this summer. All too often I get these ideas in my head for what I want to do, then I end up watching movies all day or sitting around doing nothing in the evenings because it is, well, easier.

So I made a list of nearly 40 things I wanted to do this summer at some point. I have already nailed several of them. A couple friends from work always want to go to one of the local bars and play trivia. I went once and had a great time and decided I needed to do that at least 3 times this summer. We went and it was a blast. We had a chance at first, then blew it on the last question and walked out in 8th place.

Last night I went with some other friends to a Colorado Rapids game. It was on my list because they play in Mile High and I love that stadium more than anything...even enough to watch soccer. It was a really good time though and I will give some props to those soccer guys. Damn! They are freaking athletic! When I played soccer I had a tendency to run away from the ball not into with my head!

So this weekend I head to Casper to see some family and friends. Should be a good time I think. I have to take a good buddy of mine to Laramie, so I guess I will be taking the old Laramie->Casper road...ugh. Should be fun though!

See ya next week peeps and have a good Holiday!!!