Blodnick II

Friday, April 29, 2005

The old man...and this weekend

Well my Grandad had surgery the other day to get his pooper moving again. Something about his intestine getting pinched off in two places. My roommate was telling me that he was watching a Discovery channel about that type of thing one night. Apparently they didn't know how to fix it so the guy just kept eating. Eventually his colon got the size of a couple basketballs and it exploded. Thank God for modern medicine! Anyway, it sounds like he is going to be well, but he did have to get cut open so there is some healing time. Don't worry grandad, bloody steaks will be here soon enough!

This weekend - today heading to Ft. Collins to do the ultimate of nerdom...LAN party. Sigh, I never thought I would see the day I would haul my desktop to a friend's house, but I am and I am looking forward to it! Not sure what else is up with the weekend, but rest assured it won't be work. My birthday is next Saturday, so I am gonna see what I can hookup for that too.

Have a good one little ones, see you back here soon.