Blodnick II

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What's up?

Yeah, I know that I have been miserable with my blog for ages now. I mean, it has been a month since my last post, and its not as if they were frequent before then. It's kind of a circle of shame. I don't post, so I feel bad about not posting, but then I don't want to post and be expected to post.

Anyway, nice weekend this past one. My friend Ronnie and I drove around lookking at rental houses to get a feel for hte market and see what we can afford. It was a lot of fun. It truly is incredible how much the market varies. There are big beautiful houses and there are trash heeps built in the 60s. Not sure what we are going to do, but the possibility is out there anyway.

Also we went to PF Changs on Friday night with Ken, his fiancee and his sister. Got to love that place. As usual I ate too much to want to eat again anytime soon...but rest assured I did.

I had probably the worst 3 weeks of my worklife a few weeks ago. I was given this incredibly large job (145,000 sq. ft.) and told to design in in 3 weeks. It was very rough, but with tons of help we managed to get it out. Now I am just doing taskwork for people and it is hard to give a crap. Oh well, soon I will wish I was just doing taskwork again.

Take care peeps, hope you are all doing well.

As a side note, I once read that the average lifespan of a blog is 2 months. I made it a year and a half before I started to trail off....so whoopee!