Blodnick II

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Heut ist Mein Tag!

Ever since I bought my iPod photo I have been listening to songs that I had utterly forgotten about.

For instance, in college I was completely obsessed with this German techno girl. It was a combination of really being into Germany, techno and hot chicks all at the same time. Yeah, those were the days.

But I moved on from her. Until now. I had no idea that some 200 of my 4000 song collection was her until I put the iPod on shuffle. Oh sweet Jesus!

Listening to my iPod on shuffle is like taking all these memories through 4 years of college and another year in California and telling them to randomly flow through my head. The Fiona Apple June, The Offspring September of 03, the Greenday release of Sophmore year late fall that was introduced to me by a friend of a friend who was in a ska band.

But in the end, I just like that I am listening to more Blumchen.