Blodnick II

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Blodnick's Food as of Late

A couple weekends ago I decided to take a trip up to Casper. My mother was finally done with tax season and my grandparents were back in town.

We went to the new trendy restaurant in Casper called 303. I had this amazing steak with a kind of bitter chocolate sauce on top. Oh my God! Wow, that was good. Cooked it medium and devoured the chocolatey bloody beefy goodness. HA! My grandpa got the Weiner Schnitzel...a thinly slized veal cutlet battered and fried. Wow was that tasty too. The first time I went in there they had Kobe beef...intesly marbled beef lightly seared and served close to raw. Very dissapointed they didn't have that again.

Also a few weekends ago Spencer and Jenny came to visit and I went to Tony's to get us some grub. We had fresh green beans, a mean steak that I grilled up and these fancy mash potato scoops. I also bought a bottle of Chianti, but alas I forgot to open it up. Someday though.

There, 2 posts in 2 days. I just blew your minds!