Blodnick II

Friday, February 18, 2005

Company Party

Tonight I have yet another company party. This one is to mourn the loss of our current president and celebrate the birth of a new one! I don't know whether to wear black or bring party balloons. I think I'll just end up going in my underwear as usual.

So what has been up? By my lack of posts I can assure you not very much. Work has been pretty good still, if not a little busy. Home life has been as nerdy as ever, and the Pokes beat those mormons last weekend! This weekend I am heading to Laramie on Saturday to watch the Pokes in their last homestand of the year. Really hoping they can pull it off. next weekend it is off to Ft. Collins for a game and hooking up with Spence and Jenny whom I have not seen since before Christmas. The weekend after that a bunch of guys from the office (UW alumns) are headed to Colorado Springs for the last game of the season.

So yeah, I caught you all up!