Blodnick II

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why do you all keep coming back?

I mean, my posts have become very sporadic, the ones I do post are bland and boring, and yet I am still getting some 20 hits a day. Heck I don't even check my blog everyday anymore...haha!

Well since you keep coming back I will try to throw something new up just for you. Work is going well. Today I specified my very first hair trap for a vet tub. I also selected a drain so as to wash all the dog blood down with a hose after a surgery. I could handle doing more vet clinics. Its like a hospital, only we really don't care as much.

Other things going on? Well on Sunday I am going to a Super Bowl party that one of my buddies from work is throwing. I am making my fabulous salsa to bring along and he ordered pierogies all the way from Pennsylvania. Pierogies are ravioli like pasta filled with mashed potatoes and other such things, then boiled and seared in butter and onions. Can't wait to try some real ones!

Awh crap, back to selecting a crap hose for the kennel!