Blodnick II

Friday, January 28, 2005

Mid Eastern Food

On Wednesday I was invited to go get some Indian food with some people here at work. When we got there the place was covereed in official looking flyers and it was closed. I didn't read the flyers, but I can only guess they didn't get an A on their sanitary standards.

Just a few buildings down was a Middle Eastern cuisine. We all decided to go there since I had never had it before. Well I guess I had some, they had hummus. They brought out hot mint tea and had a napkin wrapped around the handle. I thought that was odd, till I tried to grab the iron pot with my hand. Yow!

I ordered the special which had pretty much everything they make. There was gyro, and hummus and baba ganouch. I also had falafel and a sausage that looked green on the inside. Not my favorite thing, but I did try it. Oh, and pita, lots and lots of pita.

I gotta say it was great. Next week we are going to an Indian restaurant with the Indian (next to Pakistan) in the office. Looking forward to it.

Have a good weekend and GO POKES! Beat the Sheep!!!