Blodnick II

Friday, January 14, 2005

Bogged Down

I kinda knew this was gonna happen. First thing this morning the prez comes in the office and asks me to put in some extra time this weekend. Sometimes the movie office space blows my freaking mind in how accurate it is.

So anyway I will still be going up to Laramie, but on Saturday instead. I can't miss the 100th anniversary celebration! Also I need to see the Utards take a dive on our court for a change.

I also want to go see "A Long Engagement" with my absolute favorite actress Audrey Tatou! It was even directed by the same guy who did my favorite movie "Amelie'". In any case it is showing here in Denver. Not sure when I could fit it in this weekend, but I would like to try.

Everyone please have a good weekend cuz if we don't who will?