Blodnick II

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Nick the Absent

Wow, I didn't even realize I had been gone as long as I had. I would love to say that there is a lot of catching up to do, but we all know that's not true!

So lets see. Friday I worked and picked up Ken because his tail lights are out and apparently cops get mad when they can't see you in the dark. Saturday I headed up to Laramie to watch the big game. Didn't really turn out to be much of a "game" persay as maybe a huge embarrassing flop, but half time was cool with all of the best Wyoming basketball players through the ages coming out. Neat.

Saturday evening I watched a movie with Keith and Meg then went out to hook up with Abra and Jeff and Nathan. I had a great time. Our friend Rich ended up taking a girl to Sharies with us who had been singing on a corner for money. The rest of us had pancakes and bacon. mmmm, nothing like 3am bacon!

Sunday I headed back and worked a little, got some game time in and relaxed. Since then I have just been working and eating. I knew you were jealous!

Back to it!