Blodnick II

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Wyo to Vegas Bowl

...and Nick too.

Yup, Wyoming, the team that won 2 games in 3 years (my sophmore thru senior years of colege) is going to be in the Las Vegas Bowl on December 23rd. HOLY CRAP! I listened to the announcement today and dang near shed a tear at work while I the Vegas Bowl representative formally invited us.

So now it is the frantic time of finding tickets, getting hotel rooms and trying to gather the money to pay for it all.

With all of this excitement I am seriously bummed about work right now. You see we have this thing called quality control in the office. Pretty much there to make sure we don't send crappy jobs out. Well they always find something in every job and they found a good one in mine. It could mean for a couple of big changes and that just blows. I can only hope I can sneak around it somehow. Stupid people wanting stupid work that is stupid correct.