Blodnick II

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Wow

It seems like I haven't blogged in a month or so. I was going to post on Thursday but I couldn't log in so I just didn't worry about it.

So what has been up? Well my job is still falling apart (a specific job...not my career.) My mom and sister came to visit. I looked at all sorts of cool things that I could never afford but would love to have.

We also went and saw The Incredibles on Saturday night. What a great movie!! I was thinking back and I think the only Pixar movie that came out that I didn't love was A Bug's Life...not that it was all that bad either though.

I cooked a good part of the day today and caught up with peeps. Only 2 weeks till the big move though!

(PS: maybe if you are lucky I'll post something cool this week that isn't a rant)