Blodnick II

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Moved.

It is complete. I just put the key to my old place in the mailbox for the apartment complex...so I am officailly out of that one.

I have to say though, I loved that apartment. I loved how the bath was so big I was a little timid to get into it by myself. I loved how my washer and dryer fit in that little pantry snug.

I also loved how in the summer you could look out the window at any time and see scores of women laid out around the pool. Pretty much any time of day really, until the building's shadow grew over it.

I'll miss that place, because it was my first one being back in an area I love. But, I suppose, the fact that it is only about 50 yards away should soften the blow.

The new place is great and it will be fun. Short week though (woohoo!) and I head back to Casper on Wednesday. I am so very excited for that and for turkey and famiuly and friends. It will be sweet. Hope you all have great weeks too!