Blodnick II

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Nick back in the house!

I been gone, but I am soo not sorry. I needed that break more than I thought I did. And I have to tell you, just one stressful trip on icy roads later and I feel refreshed...if not exhausted.

Turkey day was great. My mom and I had dinner with my Dad's parents. Yeah, weird story, but they all like eachother and it wouldn't be the first time we have done it. But in any case it was great. Lots of good food and fun.

I only got to see a few friends, but the ones I did made it worth it. I'd like to say that I did some crazy fun thing, but really the most exciting thing was watching a drunk redneck fry up a turkey while talking to his Dad about the moose(s) that they killed on the same day. Classic Wyoming.

But now I will be home for quite awhile...well till the potential Vegas trip for Christmas anyway. I think that will be a good thing.

I really hope you all had good times and keep checking back in on me because I will be posting regularly again what with the move being done and Thanksgiving being over.

Out peeps:)