Blodnick II

Monday, November 29, 2004

Making turkey...into other stuff

Half of the fun of Thanksgiving is taking your leftover turkey and using it for stuff other than just heating it up. My turkey leftovers hapen to be a little spicy because we shoved it full of this jalapeno marinade. It is spicy stuff...but good lord it is good!

So last night when Meg was in town we made up a spicy turkey linguine with a spice pack she picked up in Pennsylvania. NICE! Wow that was some spicy spicy, but it was oh so good.

Tonight I made the one thing I haven't gotten around to yet...a turkey sandwich. Delicious. Tomorrow I am trying to come up with something completely different. On Saturday I had turkey Green Chile, so that is out. Maybe turkey and maple syrup can be combined in some way that wouldn't make me ralph. Probably not, but by God I should try.

(ps...Boise is going to Liberty...so Pokes should know any minute now!!!)