Blodnick II

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hey yo!

Well I am back on the blogging scene.  Sorry, totally tired last night and nothing to talk about anyway.  Tonight I hooked up with Spencer and Jenny, and they took me out to dinner at Magiano's...a very good italian restaurant.  I am pretty sure it is a chain though, so not as special as it could be.   The wine was very good though and it was one of the few times that I had bleu cheese and liked it.  Very creamy and just happy, without the wrotten cheese feel that I normally get from it.

Work has been going well.  My boss busted a contractor today trying to get a freebie out of the owner.  It is stuff like that that really is the purpose of us being engineers...to not let the contractor screw over the owner.  Anyway, it was pretty exciting to bust him on it...the contractor sunk his head low and walked away from it. 

I just found out Pat is pregnant, well the wife anyway...I think.  Big congrats on that.  Sorry the phone died!  Wow, I suppose after all these weddings that have been going on that is the next thing to start happening.

Wow, that's weirder than the weddings.  Speaking of which, off to Casper for another one this weekend...so have a good weekend peeps!