Blodnick II

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Super Duper!

Another really great, and very interesting weekend.  I ended up hooking up with my friend Nate in Ft. Collins.  He was waiting for a friend of his to get off work, and I was feeling bad for dogging him so I went up.  Then some stuff happened, one thing lead to another, and I never made it back to Denver that night as was planned.
 
The next morning I gathered my things...ummm, my cell phone...and left for Laramie...in the same clothes.  I go there pretty early so I had time to nap a little (and watch Bob Ross make a painting with that gigantic fro).  Then we went to Altitudes.  It's fine but it never really has done much for me.  Then off to camping. 
 
We didn't go to Happy Jack this time.  We decided (I did) that we should try the Snowies instead.  It was actually great.  We found a nice secluded spot with a couple of firepits already made and started gathering wood.  After almost killing a friend of mine with a tree I had stood up on end then dropped, we started the most amazing fire.  Putting a whole stump in a fire will make it big!!!  Anyway, we had dogs and just stayed up and laughed the goodtimes away. 
 
Today I drove back to Denver after hanging in Laramie a bit.  Same clothes I put on Friday morning for work...and 3 days worth of great weekend smell on them as well.