Blodnick II

Sunday, June 06, 2004

A mundane weekend (but I found a way to spend anyway!)

Well I didn't manage to do a whole lot this weekend. In the end I suppose I should have gone up to Casper, but I am heading up there next week and definitley for the Fourth of July. Come, it's a long drive...give me a break.

I did manage to buy a lot of stuff for the place though. I accidentally went garage saling (is that a word) and found some end tables and a cool wine rack. I also managed to go see Harry Potter (felt like a pedophile) and go to a gourmet food store.

Oh, and just cuz I hadn't spent enough money...I went and bought a LA-Z-Boy. Yeah, I suck. I know. It was a good deal though...that is at least what I told myself. I get to go get it on Tuesday and they insist they can take the back off and it will fit in my car. I suppose we will see!