Blodnick II

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Monster...and cooking!

So I finally got to see Monster starring Charlize Theron. Wow, amazingly there is a way that Charlize can be unattractive. All you have to do is give her an guly mask, make her gain some weight then start killing away.

A really interesting movie though. I can really see why she won the acadamy award. For once I really do think they made the right choice. The movie just kind of keeps you hung tight. I mean I put off eating some icecream cuz I didn't want to pause it and mess up the feel.

Some meeting we had at work this week kinda gave me the spooks (I really have nothing to worry about, but you know me) so I started to look at culinary schools in the area. I got on one site and asked them to send me some information. Wow, they really take you serious when you ask that. I got calls, and they are sending me a book. If nothing else it would be intersting just to see.

But I kind of doubt it. A mere $351 per credit hour, and with only a measly 192 credit hours I am sure it would be nice and cheap for me. hmm, if only...